Thursday, June 26, 2008

Holidays

I had my last exam a couple of days ago, so am now on holidays! Hooray, time for copious amounts of sitting around not doing much. I think I went ok, but I won’t find out for a couple of weeks.

I adopted a camera from my parents, that's what the bellow pic was taken with. There was no cord to connect to my pc with, only an sd card. But I checked my computer and there is a slot for one on the front. Nifty. The pic is a little blurry tho.



I really like the dwarf, he looks great. These guys are all coming along nicely; just need a couple of highlights and the painted parts will be done. If I'm feeling adventurous I might try and 'dirty up' the bottom of the dwarf's robe.

Finally, I ordered a 'grab bag' of 20 reaper blisters from www.Milsims.com.au. Who knows what I will get? Hopefully it is a good mix of stuff.

No comments: